- Category: Human Interest
- Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 17:24
- Written by Rosemary Piser
Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—July 31, 2012. On Friday, August 10 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the Village of Park Forest will host an indoor and outdoor wine and chocolate tasting at Dining on the Green, 349 Main Street, in DownTown Park Forest.
A live band will play outdoors as guests sample seven tastings of wine along with a variety of chocolates, including selections from Gayety’s Chocolate and truffles from Shuga Pleez, indoors. For those wishing to sit outdoors, please bring your own lawn chairs.
While you taste the chocolates, the adventurous have the opportunity to do karaoke, as well as dip fruit and desserts in the chocolate fountains. For the tastes buds, Southland Caterers, voted 2012’s Best Suburban Caterer, will be selling an appetizer platter for $6 (cash only).
Tickets are $17 per person or 4 at $49 and can be purchased at:
- Groupon July 31through August 3 http://www.groupon.com/deals/village-park-forest?c=button&;utm_campaign=village-park-forest&pt=&s=body&sid=11225896&division=chicago&utm_content=all-deals_chicago_cw_1&u
- Village of Park Forest, 350 Victory Drive, 9am-5pm (2nd Floor)
- By phone with credit card payment. Tickets will be mailed or at Will Call.
For additional information or to purchase tickets, please call Evelyn Sterling at 708-283-5621.