Park Forest, IL-(ENEWSPF)- The Park Forest Village Board is set to act on several items at its regular meeting on May 16.
Among the items included on the agenda that are up for a vote (taken from the agenda):
- A Resolution of the Village of Park Forest Approving Class 8 Assessment Status for the Real Estate Located at 2562 Western Avenue in the Village of Park Forest
- Resolution: A Resolution Authorizing the Village Manager to Acquire Property Interests for the Reconstruction of Orchard Drive
- Motion: A Motion to Authorize the Manager to Purchase Fire Hose
- Motion: A Motion to Authorize the Manager to Contract for 2011 Spring Concrete Restoration
- Motion: A Motion to Authorize the Manager to Contract for 2011 Spring Asphalt Restoration
- Motion: A Motion to Authorize the Manager to Contract for FY2011-2012 MFT Sidewalk & Curb and Gutter Removal and Replacement Contract
The board has already discussed these items in detail, either during a rules meeting on Monday night, or during an open budget meeting.
The complete agenda, including everything the Village Board has at its disposal for consideration on these matters, is available here, under CURRENT BOARD AGENDA.
(N.B. This link will always reflect the current agenda for the Board of Trustees. Therefore, in a week or two, that link will lead to a different agenda.)
The writer is a Trustee in Park Forest, IL.