Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—May 11, 2009. CNT Energy and the Park Forest Environment Commission will be conducting a workshop to help you manage your summer electricity costs. CNT Energy, formerly known as the Community Energy Cooperative, is a non-profit organization helping consumers and communities obtain the information and services they need to control energy costs. The organization was founded in January 2000 by the Center for Neighborhood Technology.
This workshop will provide information you need to enjoy the summer without blowing your budget on electricity. Discussions will include:
- Tips on managing your summer electricity usage and costs;
- Low-cost and no-cost ways to save energy at home;
- Advice on how you can help protect the environment by using energy efficiently;
- Information about your electricity pricing options, including the ComEd Real-Time Electricity Pricing Program; and
- Information about strategies for getting the best possible value from the ComEd Real-Time Electricity Pricing Program.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday, June 10th at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall Board Room, 350 Victory Drive.
Refreshments will be served. In addition, a compact fluorescent light bulb will be given to each family while quantities last.
As space is limited, it is important to register for the workshop. To sign-up for the workshop, call CNT Energy at 773-269-4037 or e-mail [email protected]. Registration by e-mail should include name and phone number.