"I want one moment in time
When I’m more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I’m racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity."
Los Angeles-(ENEWSPF)- Singer Whitney Houston has died at age 48, multiple sources report.
Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music’s queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.
Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.
Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen told reporters outside the Beverly Hilton that Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. in her room on the fourth floor of the hotel. Her body remained there and Beverly Hills detectives were investigating.
“There were no obvious signs of any criminal intent at this time,” Rosen said.
Multiple sources confirm:
- Singer, actress Whitney Houston dead at 48 of unknown causes (Chicago Sun-Times
- Whitney Houston Dead At Age 48 (Wall Street Journal)
- Singer Whitney Houston dies – media reports (Reuters)
- Whitney Houston dead (Chicago Tribune)
- Singing superstar Whitney Houston dies at 48 (MSNBC’s Today)
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (CBS)