Chicago Heights, IL-(ENEWSPF)- Rep. Anthony DeLuca (D-Chicago Heights) announced that his office will begin accepting applications for the 2012 General Assembly Scholarship program.
The Scholarships are available to residents of the 80th district and will cover one year of tuition to the following universities:
- University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign, Chicago & Springfield)
- Chicago State University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Governors State University
- Illinois State University
- Northern Illinois University
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Southern Illinois University
- Western Illinois University
All applications must be returned to Rep. Deluca’s District office by Thursday, March 15 at 4:30 PM. Eight recipients will receive one year tuition, including summer semester. Fees, books, room and board will are not covered.
For more information or to receive an application, please contact DeLuca’s constituent service office at 708-672-0200. To get a copy of the application, Please visit: http://www.housedem.state.il.us DeLuca’s 80th District includes all or parts of Chicago Heights, South Chicago Heights, Steger, Sauk Village, Bloom Township, Crete, Crete Township, Beecher, Washington Township, University Park, Park Forest, Olympia Fields, Flossmoor, Rich Township, Homewood, Glenwood, Lansing, Thornton Township, and Lynwood.