Park Forest, IL–(ENEWSPF)– The Park Forest Health Department is offering school physical examinations to area children in preschool, kindergarten, 6th and 9th grades.
These physicals are required for enrollment in schools and participation in sports.
The available dates to schedule an appointment for your child/children are:
- Saturday, August 1: 9 am to 3 pm
- Friday, August 7th: 2 pm to 7 pm
- Saturday, August 29th: 9 am to 3 pm
- Saturday, September 12th: 9 am to 3 pm
Included: Physical examination by pediatric nurse practitioner (reviewed by physican)
- Screening for lead (5 years of age & under only)
- All required immunizations
Parent must bring child’s immunization record at time of appointment.
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change.
June and July clinics were compliments of the Friends of the Park Forest Health Department.
The fee for August and September clinics: $41 for Park Forest residents and $46 for non-Park Forest residents. There is no charge to current non-HMO Medicaid recipients.