NEW YORK–(ENEWSPF)–August 26, 2016
Just watched recap of #CrookedHillary‘s speech. Very short and lies. She is the only one fear-mongering!
So, about those lies … Clinton said:
- When Trump was getting his start in business, he was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent apartments to black and Latino tenants.
- State regulators fined one of Trump’s casinos for repeatedly removing black dealers from the floor.
- And let’s not forget Trump first gained political prominence leading the charge for the so-called “Birthers.”
- He described Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals.
- Trump said a distinguished federal judge born in Indiana couldn’t be trusted to do his job because, quote, “He’s a Mexican.”
- This is someone who retweets white supremacists online, like the user who goes by the name “white-genocide-TM.”
- His campaign famously posted an anti-Semitic image – a Star of David imposed over a sea of dollar bills – that first appeared on a white supremacist website.
- The Trump campaign also selected a prominent white nationalist leader as a delegate in California.
- When asked in a nationally televised interview whether he would disavow the support of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, Trump wouldn’t do it.
- Trump said thousands of American Muslims in New Jersey cheered the 9/11 attacks. They didn’t.
- He suggested that Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the Kennedy assassination.
- Just recently, Trump claimed President Obama founded ISIS.
- He went on Jones’ show and said: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”
- The latest shake-up was designed to – quote – “Let Trump be Trump.” To do that, he hired Stephen Bannon, the head of a right-wing website called Breitbart.com, as campaign CEO. To give you a flavor of his work, here are a few headlines they’ve published:
- “Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy.”
- “Would You Rather Your Child Had Feminism or Cancer?”
- “Gabby Giffords: The Gun Control Movement’s Human Shield”
- “Hoist It High And Proud: The Confederate Flag Proclaims A Glorious Heritage.”
And in no particular order, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact, fact.
Trump should be glad that fact-filled speech was so short.