Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)— Matteson Elementary School District 162 will conduct registration for the 2007-2008 school year for returning and new students at Huth Middle School, 3718 W. 213th St., Matteson, August 6 to August 10.
At the time of registration, students will be given teacher and room assignments and bus schedules. Staff will be available to handle fee payment, bus waivers, free and reduced lunch forms, school fee waivers, and registration of new students. Gym suits and calculators will be available for sale during registration.
Fees include: Early Childhood and kindergarten through third grade, $75, fourth through sixth grade, $79, and seventh through eighth grade, $87. An additional $10 will be added to fees paid August 12 or later. The fee for each school’s PTO/PTL is $10.
The hours are:
|Monday through Friday||8 a.m. – noon|
|Monday and Friday||1 p.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday – Thursday||6 p.m. – 8 p.m.|
In order to register, the following is necessary:
- Original birth certificate
- Current physical examination with immunizations
- Illinois State Transfer Sheet (from previous Illinois public school)
- Current report card from private or out of state school
- Three proofs of residency (current lease or mortgage, two current utility bills)
- Current driver’s license or state ID.
If residing with someone, owner of residence must provide:
- Current lease or mortgage
- Two current utility bills
Parents must provide:
- Two current, legal mail (insurance papers, payroll stub, public aid card) received at address of residency
- Guardian/divorce decree/court order/other
- Foster parent placement papers from agency
- Current IEP/MDC if a special education student
For general information regarding registration and fee payment for the 2007-2008 school year, please call 748-0100, ext. 110.