Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—September 24, 2018
By: Rosemary Piser
Village of Park Forest Economic Development & Planning department will host Business Connection on Wednesday, October 3 at Dining on the Green Banquet Hall, 349 Main Street in DownTown Park Forest (View Map). The October topic will be “Cyber Security: How to Protect Your Company from Cyber Threats.”
Don’t miss this great session!
- Overview of cyber security
- Current cyber security threats
- Wireless Security – Credit cards & PCI compliance
- Endpoint Security – How to protect against BYOD (bring your own device)
- Data back-up with disaster recovery
- How to protect yourself from a data breach
- Managed services vs DIY
Presentation by Protection 1 Cyber Security
- Gerry Waterlander, Regional Cyber Security Consultant
- Zack Morris, Cyber Security Porgram Manager
- Rich Aycock, Cyber Security Operations
The session will meet from 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Free breakfast buffet and informal networking starts 7:45 a.m. to 8:25 a.m.
- Announcements start at 8:25 a.m. Presentation starts at 8:30 a.m. until 9:15 a.m.
- Closing announcements and drawing until 9:30 a.m.
Your associates are always welcome. Register here today.
For additional information, contact Monica DeLord at [email protected].