Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—March 2, 2012. The Village of Park Forest will host a webinar on ‘Identity Theft and Phishing’ on Tuesday, March 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the Boardroom of Park Forest Village Hall, 350 Victory Drive.
Join us for the first in this three part series of IRS National Webinars geared to the small business professional that will provide you with a great networking opportunity.
The event is free and open to small business owners. Refreshments will be served.
This session will cover the following topics:
- How to Recognize ID Theft Attempts
- Online Fraud and Detection Program
- What to Do if You are a Victim
- Identity Protection Specialized Unit
- What the IRS is Doing
- How ID Theft is a Threat to the American Taxpayer
- Privacy at the IRS