CHICAGO HEIGHTS—(ENEWSPF)—February 9, 2018. Prairie State College (PSC) is welcoming members of each of the communities of the college’s district to campus for an evening of networking, fun, and a chance to learn more about PSC, as part of the college’s 60th anniversary celebrations in 2018. The celebrations are scheduled once per month, and will be held outside the Christopher Art Gallery on the college’s main campus at 202 S. Halsted St. in Chicago Heights.
The events are intended to give attendees chance to hear about all the great opportunities the college has to offer our district residents and businesses, and invite them to become a part of the college’s history. Community members will have the opportunity to provide suggestions to PSC administration and staff. Distinguished alumni and community members also will be recognized during the evening celebrations.
Upcoming celebrations include:
- Glenwood/Lynwood – Wednesday, Feb. 21
- Steger/South Chicago Heights – Thursday, March 29
- Olympia Fields/Tinley Park – Thursday, April 12
- Sauk Village/Ford Heights – Tuesday, May 15
- Monee/University Park – Thursday, June 28
- Matteson – Wednesday, July 18
- Crete/Beecher – Thursday, Aug. 30
- Richton Park/Park Forest – Wednesday, Sept. 12
- Hazel Crest/Country Club Hills – Wednesday, Nov. 14
Each event is scheduled from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served, so RSVP’s for the anniversary events are strongly encouraged at https://f8s.co/1wl0.
As the college celebrates this special anniversary, we are looking to reconnect with our alumni. If you have ever attended classes at PSC, we want to hear from you. Please visit http://prairiestate.edu/alumni-and-friends and register to hear more about all the anniversary activities planned throughout the year.