Dylan Allen. (PHOTO SUPPLIED)
Park Forest, IL-(ENEWSPF)- Continuing with our series featuring Park Forest’s best and brightest students, eNews Park Forest is pleased to introduce Dylan Allen, a seven-year resident of Park Forest with a 3.0 GPA who loves Forensics and Yoga.
Thanks to Kevin Kredens, Publicity Liaison, Head Coach Boys Cross Country and Assistant Head Coach Girls Track and Field/Cross Country for sending these completed interviews!
for sending these interviews!
- Are you a Park Forest Resident/How long? Yes, for seven years.
- At Rich East all four years? Yes.
- Favorite classes: My favorite classes are Forensics and Yoga. Forensics because you learn what to do in order to solve cases. It is a very fun class. Yoga, because it has a very calm atmosphere that lets me relax and relieve all of my stresses from the day.
- Favorite teachers: My favorite teachers are Mrs. Tijerina, Mrs. Christiansen and Ms. Johnson because they are all great teachers and they know how to make me smile.
- GPA/Class Rank: 3.0 GPA; Ranked 50th/260
- ACT: 19
- Areas met on PSAE? Reading, Math.
- Activities/Athletics/Clubs participated in: Soccer, all four years; Volleyball, frosh/soph.; Yearbook.
- Clubs, hobbies: GSA.
- College choice/major: I have been accepted to Central Michigan University and will major in Physical Therapy.
- Where do you want to be in five years/10 years? In five years, I would want to have graduated from Central Michigan University have certification as a physical therapist, working diligently in my career field and be helping people of all shapes and sizes.