Sarah Field. (PHOTO SUPPLIED)
Park Forest, IL-(ENEWSPF)- Continuing with our series featuring Park Forest’s best and brightest students, eNews Park Forest is pleased to introduce Sarah Field, a life-long resident of Park Forest who loves the Spanish language, art and and yoga.
Thanks to Kevin Kredens, Publicity Liaison, Head Coach Boys Cross Country and Assistant Head Coach Girls Track and Field/Cross Country for sending these completed interviews!
- Park Forest Resident? Yes, all my life. Seventeen years.
- At Rich East all four years? Yes.
- Favorite classes: Art: Because I like to draw and make things.
Spanish: Because I love the language.
Yoga: Because I like the variety of exercises.
- Favorite teachers:
Mrs. Wessendorf because she is kind and very encouraging.
Mr. Grigsby because he makes his classes exciting and fun.
- GPA/Class Rank: 4.0 GPA; 1st of 260.
- ACT: 30 composite.
- Areas exceeded on PSAE: Reading and Math.
- AP Exams: English composition 5, Biology 4, Unites States History 4.
- Activities/Athletics/Clubs participated in at Rich East: Spanish Honor Society; Youth Alive! Student-led Bible study; Helped co-ordinate annual “See You at the Pole” at REHS.
- Clubs, hobbies, community/church, Special volunteering in community: Church Youth Group, Volunteer for church VBS (Vacation Bible School) and Live Nativity at Homewood Church; Hobbies include knitting, drawing, painting, biking and reading.
- College choice/Major: Moody Bible Institute to major in Applied Linguistics.
- 12. Where do you want to be in five years/in ten years: In five years, I want to have found and start a secure career in linguistics. In 10 years, I want to be working oversees with a mission agency in linguistics.