SOUTH HOLLAND, IL–(ENEWSPF)–April 1, 2016. The South Suburban College Business & Career Institute (BCI) presents an Elevation Leadership Summit: Taking Faith-Based and Non-Profit Leadership to Loftier Heights! on Monday, April 25th from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. This conference will be held in the South Suburban College Performing Arts Center with the keynote address by Roy Worley, Missionary & Pastor, and includes a Special Appearance by Atmosphere of Heaven.
In today’s uncertain and ever-changing times, serving in a leadership role for a faith-based or non-profit organization can be tumultuous and challenging. It is not uncommon for these trials and tribulations to take a toll on one’s energy, confidence and conviction, On the other hand, challenging times can also re-energize and increase our passion to spread the word of faith and hope.
Regardless of where you are on the spectrum, please join us for a day of fellowship, inspiration and knowledge. We have a fantastic keynote speaker, wonderful presenters and panelists who plan to share their best practices designed to take your leadership to loftier heights.
Who should Attend:
- Faith-based organization administrators, leaders
- Non-profit organization administrators, leaders
- Anyone who holds a position of responsibility in a faith-based or non-profit organization
Reasons to Attend:
- Pastor Troy O’Quin will share his insights and experience that will unlock your team’s potential
- Mary Erlain, prominent coach and author, will help bridge the generational gap to create a stronger team
- Access to other leadership experts sharing knowledge designed to strengthen skillsets
We are offering two options regarding booths at the Elevation Leadership Summit. The first is a sponsorship option for $250 and the other option is $100. Please use the contact information below to obtain further information if you are interested in either opportunity.
The cost is $50 per person (early bird fee until April 15th) and $65 thereafter. This includes a continental breakfast. For more information or to register, please call 708-596-2000, ext. 3254 or email [email protected].
South Suburban College is located at 15800 S. State Street, South Holland, Illinois.