Park Forest, IL–(ENEWSPF)– The Board of Education foro School District 163 will meet as a Committee-of-the-Whole, Monday, February 23, 2009 at the District Office, 242 South Orchard Drive, Park Forest, IL 60466. The meeting will be held in the Board Room and will be called to order at 8:00 p.m.
Items on the agenda include a report from the superintendent, and a Finance Committee report on the following matters:
- Forest Trail/District Security/Camera Update
- Milk Bid
- Forest Trail Renovation Project
- Bid Document/Plumbing Upgrades and
- Related Work at Forest Trail and Mohawk
- Change Order for Plumbing Work at Beacon Hill in 2008
- Change Orders for Blackhawk and 21st Century Library Furniture
- Custodial/Maintenance Bid
The Education, Policy and Legal Action Watch Committees are also scheduled to provide reports.
The agenda includes time for public comments near the beginning and near the end of the meeting.