Park Forest, IL–(ENEWSPF)– CNT Energy, formerly called the Community Energy Cooperative, in conjunction with the Village of Park Forest and the Park Forest Environmental Commission, will be conducting a workshop to help residents manage summer electricity costs. According to organizers, "This workshop will provide information you need to enjoy the summer without blowing your budget on electricity."
The workshop will take place on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 in theVillage Hall Board Room, 350 Victory Drive, Park Forest, IL 60466. The one hour program will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Discussions will include:
- Tips on managing your summer electricity usage and costs;
- Low-cost and no-cost ways to save energy at home;
- Advice on how you can help protect the environment by using energy efficiently;
- Information about your electricity pricing options, including the ComEd Real-Time Electricity Pricing Program; and
- Information about strategies for getting the best possible value from the ComEd Real-Time Electricity Pricing Program.
To sign-up for the workshop, call CNT Energy at 1-866-WATTSPOT (1-866-928-8776).
Refreshments will be served. In addition, a compact fluorescent light bulb will be given to each family – limit one light bulb per household.