- Manages day to day operations for a quick lube service center.
- Responsible for overseeing job tickets, customer service, sales, safety and sceduling.
- Will supervise all employees and provide training, guidance and feedback.
- Manager is responsible for all store finances and attaining customer service, service and financial goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete store management.
- Responsible for all store activities and performance
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise staff, maintain customer service standards, reports directly to owners.
Minimum of three (3) years quick lube store experience. Preferably in a management position. ASE certified a plus.
- Great demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both written and orally.
- Problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to provide long-term solutions.
Strong customer service, Problem solving, strong leadership skills, proficiency with software including MicroSoft WORD and EXCEL. Strong computer skills.
Will have complete supervisory responsibility over store employees including:
- firing and
Clean three bay shop located in a high traffic area. Store is open six (6) days a week.
Able to lift up to 50lbs. Able to work on feet up to 8 hours per day. Ability to perform all core functions of the position.
Will require completed application, resume and a minimum of three professional references.
Send Application Materials to:
PO Box 89
Aroma Park, IL 60910
August 31, 2021
For questions, please email [email protected] call 815-661-0119